Payroll/HR Administrator - Corporate Office
About the OPPORTUNITY with us:
Artius is looking for a passionate and experienced Payroll/HR Administrator to join our friendly team based in Oxenford, Gold Coast. Our mission is to help people, businesses and communities to reach their potential. Established for more than 12 years, employing over 100 team members and managing a large contractor network, we provide Disability Employment and Health Services from over 28 locations across Queensland.
This appealing Part Time role will report directly to our Managing Accountant, and work closely with our Finance and HR team to help the day-to-day operations and provide cover and support to the team as required in busy periods.
- An exceptional administrator whom has 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Must have solid understanding of Payroll and HR administration in relation to employee on and off boarding, Superannuation, Statutory obligations;
- Experience with Payroll and HR management systems and applications;
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills and experience;
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and understanding of Superannuation, PAYG, SRO and Payroll tax;
- Strong stakeholder engagement whilst maintaining respect and confidence;
- Huge amount of personal and professional growth.
Benefits to YOU:
- Attractive salary including 9.5% superannuation;
- Busy, dynamic team environment;
- Be part of change and take the next step in your career to reach your potential with Artius!
If this sounds like you, please APPLY below or contact HR on (07) 5644 9713 or 07 5644 9770 to learn more.
Artius is an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity. We encourage individuals who identify as part of the Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander communities to apply.