HR Manager - Generalist
Artius Group’s mission is to help people, businesses and communities to reach their potential. We have been established for more than 12 years now employing over 140 team members across 28 locations throughout Queensland. We deliver high quality Disability Employment & Allied Health Services via a large contractor network and a very diverse and dedicated team of professionals.
About the OPPORTUNITY with us:
Artius Group has an exciting & challenging opportunity for a driven and dedicated HR Manager – Generalist to join our corporate team on the Gold Coast. This role will be responsible for managing day to day HR functions across the business to ensure compliance with internal processes, legal requirements and best practice HR.
- Sourcing and screening potential candidates for vacant roles within the business in conjunction with the hiring manager
- Providing excellent customer service to all contractors, students and employees across the business by actioning requests efficiently.
- Resolving questions raised by employees, interns or contractors.
- Assist managers in tackling performance and conduct concerns as required
- Assist in Audits and Quality Assurance
- Manage Workplace Health and Safety
- Must hold a Degree in Human Resources or similar
- Cert IV in WHS is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of all core HR functions within a business
- Understanding of workforce planning
- Understanding of Fairwork claims
- Knowledge of IR legislation
- Advanced computer skills coupled with experience in working with an HRIS system (Experience with ELMO is highly desirable)
- Excellent communication, coaching and training skills
- Solid understanding of commercial aspects of a business and how these impact HR
- Ability to act as an HR Business Partner across divisions and regions
Benefits to YOU:
- An attractive remuneration package including 9.5% superannuation and local benefits
- Professional Development Allowance, alongside other internal training and development opportunities;
- Opportunities for career progression as the organisation grows;
- Work alongside a dedicated team of like-minded professionals wanting to make a difference.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a police check.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who embraces diversity through inclusion.
Everyone is welcome at Artius & we encourage individuals who identify as part of the Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander communities to apply.
To find out more, please visit our website - www.artius.com.au
Please include a cover letter outlining your experience along with your resume.
Feel free to contact our HR team on 07 5644 9713 or 07 5644 9725 if you have any further questions and we look forward to receiving your application.